What are General Practice Networks?
Established in 1995 as the Murray Mallee Division of General Practice, the organisation has evolved to become the Murray Mallee General Practice Network, a primary care provider to the Country SA PHN and other government and non-government funding bodies.
Our current programs have been funded in response to identified needs in the community and services include:
Youth Mental Health
– we are the lead agency for headspace Murray Bridge which provides holistic early intervention services through a range of primary health care providers and consortium partners.
Mental Health Team
– Mental Health Clinicians provide services from our Adelaide Road office and through general practices in outlying communities.
Alcohol and Other Drug
– Alcohol and Other Drug Counsellors provide one on one counselling and group programs from our Adelaide Road office.
Continuing Professional Development
– a needs based program for General Practitioners and relevant Primary Care Providers.
General Practices in the Murray Mallee include:
- Bridge Clinic - Murray Bridge
- Murray Bridge Day & Night Surgery
- Bridgeview Family Practice
- Mannum Medical Centre
- Murraylands Medical Centre
- Karoonda Medical Centre
- Coorong Medical Centre - Meningie
- Mallee Medical Practice - Pinnaroo
- Mallee Medical Practice - Lameroo