What are General Practice Networks?
Established in 1995 as the Murray Mallee Division of General Practice, the organisation has evolved to become the Murray Mallee General Practice Network, a primary care provider to the Country South SA Medicare Local and other government and non-government funding bodies.
Our current programs have been funded in response to identified needs in the community and services include:
Youth Mental Health
– we are the lead agency for headspace Murray Bridge which provides holistic early intervention services through a range of primary health care providers and consortium partners.
Mental Health Team
– mental health clinicians provide services from our Adelaide Road offices and through general practices in outlying communities.
Aboriginal Health Team
– Closing the Gap programs support access to mainstream health services particularly for Aboriginal clients with identified chronic conditions
Chronic Disease Management
– Nurse led clinics in general practice provide access to chronic disease education and management
Continuing Professional Development
– a needs based program for general practitioners and relevant primary care providers
General Practices in the Murray Mallee include:
- Bridge Clinic - Murray Bridge
- Mannum Medical Centre
- Tailem Bend Medical Centre
- Coorong Medical Centre - Meningie
- Mallee Medical Practice - Pinnaroo
- Mallee Medical Practice - Lameroo
- Mallee Medical Practice - Karoonda