MMGPN Alcohol and Other Drugs Program provides free treatment, information and support to people in the Murraylands wanting to address their substance use.
A variety of interventions and services are available and tailored to the individual needs of the client.
- Matrix Program – a intensive outpatient group program for people wanting to address their methamphetamine or opioid dependence
- AOD counselling – to assist with setting goals and to understand the effects of using alcohol and other drugs as well as the impact on mental health
- Psychoeducation – group and individual, to provide information around the effects of alcohol and other drugs and how to reduce or use safely
- Individual Psychological Therapy – for people that have co-morbid mental health issues and are wanting to reduce their use and learn new strategies for coping with distressing thoughts
- Art Therapy – individual and group programs
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy group program – to assist in learning new ways of dealing with distress
- Trauma Focused Yoga – Group program
- Social Support – practical assistance to help clients re-engage with supports and services post recovery
- Family Therapy – to assist in rebuilding relationships that may have been lost whilst under the influence of substances
- Clean Needle Program service